Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day in My Kitchen

Today I would say I was inspired by The Mid-Eastern Culture. Yesterday I messed up my Dinner Recipie and today I was determined to get it right.
Breakfast Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Pro(tien)co-Carob Pudin’
- 1C CocoMeat
- Almonds, Sprouted
- Spirillina & Cholerella
- Cocowtr
- Carob
0 Stevia
0 Salt & Cayenne
*Aztec Smoothie
- Quinoa, Sprouted
- Goji Berries
- Cocowtr
- Bee Pollen
- Flaxoil

Lunch
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Quinoa Kitchnry
- Quinoa(2&1/2C – 4C), Sprouted
- Herbs(Parsley & Cilantro)
- Flaxoil(2Tbsp-1/4C) >> 2Tbsp If 4C Quinoa & 1/4C if 2&1/2C
- 1 Tbsp each: Coriander, Cumin, & Mustard Seed
- 1-1&1/2C CocoWtr
0 Salt & Ginger
*Veggie-Cumin Pate
*Sprout Salad W/ Tahini Apple Dressing
- 1 Apple, Juiced
- 2 Tbsp ACV
- 1 Tbsp Nut Butter
0 Black Pepper
0 Curry



Dinner
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here comes the beasty :) *Raita
- 2c Mixed Fruit & Veg of Choice, diced(I used grn apple & sprouts)
- 1 Coconut’s Meat
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Tomato
- Herbs(Mint & Basil)
- 1 Tsp each: Cumin, Coriander, Mustard Sd
-1/2 Lemon, Juiced
0 Ginger, Salt, & Cayenne
0 Cocowtr

*Mocha's Tum Yum Yogurt

No comments: